3PL and Drop Ship Collaboration
The ability to fulfill orders accurately and on-time is critical. Using third-party logistics (3PL) providers and enabling trading partners to manage shipments on your behalf (drop shipments) extends your ability to deliver improved customer satisfaction at a lower cost.
Why 3PL & Drop Ship Collection?
Order fulfillment costs are driven by labor required to pick, pack, and stage the shipments, freight costs, and time spent reconciling shipments and payments. Controlling these costs is the key to maintaining the profit margin. Delivering timely and accurate orders is the key to delighting customers. Managing payments and reconciliation maintains good relationships throughout your value chain.
With the right tools, technologies, and processes, you can track, trace and control shipments from external locations using industry-recognized best practices, delivering value to internal and external customers while lowering costs.
How Can TAKE Solutions Help?
TAKE Solutions provides you the ability to collaborate with external trading partners and 3PL providers – irrespective of how IT savvy they are. We specialize in delivering solutions to:
- Communicate orders; and more importantly, order changes
- Provide bar-coded labels and manifests for each shipment to protect your branding on shipments
- Validate each shipment against real-time data to check for credit holds and other exceptions to prevent shipment
- Track inventory levels at remote locations
Our 3PL and Drop Shipment collaboration solution provides:
- Web-based collaboration with secure user authentication and role-based access
- Configurable if…then rules written to respond to order conditions and control the results
- Real-time integration and validation with your ERP system of record
- Performance scorecards and dashboards to measure performance against key performance indicators
- Request for Info
- Request for Demo
- Schedule a Meeting
A Leading Manufacturer of Pet Care Products Improves Synchronization with its Manufacturing Partners...
Applied Materials builds large, highly-specialized silicon wafer...
"From the customer’s point of view, there’s no difference between something we ship from our Arlington facility or an order that our partner assembles and ships. That means we can extend our reach by working with manufacturers who are close to our customers, which helps us lower shipping costs."
Terry Lemley, Manager of Customer Satisfaction and Traffic,
"TAKE's end-to-end approach differentiates it from many of the other market alternatives, which tend to be more facility centric."
Jeff O'Neill, Director, Research Development,