Center of Excellence
Delivering Innovation and Value
TAKE has a Center-of-Excellence (CoE) approach to encourage innovation and deliver value to its clients and partners. The CoE focuses on challenges specific to an industry or a technology domain, while proactively building internal competencies, to design and develop solutions.
A Technology CoE focuses on extending the technological competencies in the areas of Java, J2EE, Microsoft, Oracle and Clinical Trial Operations. The key objectives of a TAKE’s CoE are:
- Providing knowledge across various domains & technologies
- Supporting our clients in Supply Chain and Life Sciences through investments in R&D for developing tools
- Building tools and frameworks to store re-usable components
- Adopting and internalizing ‘best practices’ across projects
- Maintaining a knowledge repository of solutions
- Conducting internal certification courses
- Building a team of ‘Train-the-Trainers’
- Performing knowledge transition sessions
TAKE and the Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) together have setup a Supply Chain CoE at LIBA’s university campus for its aspiring students to pursue their careers in Supply Chain. TAKE deploys its professionals for conducting workshops, seminars, lectures and field exposures as a part of this program.