Enterprise Performance Management
An integrated approach to performance management can support better decisions. Effective enterprise performance management systems enable strategy formulation, business planning and forecasting, financial management, and supply chain effectiveness.
Why Enterprise performance Management?
Metrics is the language of business. Implementing an Enterprise Performance Management system brings in a culture of performance across the enterprise. A successful implementation of an EPM solution could be brought about by:
- Aligning strategy to execution
- Identification of key performance metrics, across functions
- Collection and consolidation of organizational performance data
- Report current status and forecast a future performance
- Utilize enterprise data to predict future scenarios
- Provide actionable information to prevent, correct and improve organizational performance
How Can TAKE Solutions Help?
TAKE believes that EPM is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. A successful implementation of an Enterprise Performance Management solution is not just about the tools, it is also about the approach. We provide a combination of people, process, technology and a good knowledge of the business and a tried and tested methodology is what is required to make every implementation and adoption a success.
Our EPM solutions ensure that every decision your firm makes using the BI system is aligned with their corporate goals. In other words, our PM solutions ensure alignment and integration of KPIs into short, medium, or long-term goals.
In addition to consulting and advisory services, TAKE provides implementation, maintenance and support services for performance management spanning:
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Financial Consolidation and Reporting
- Enterprise Dashboards and Scorecards
- Advanced Visualization and Analytics