Global Delivery Model
TAKE has a proven Global Delivery Model (GDM), supported by its collaborative and scalable delivery capabilities across industry verticals and technology domains, aligning to every customer’s need.
TAKE-GDM includes end-to-end offerings in areas such as Managed IT services, Software Development, Application Migration, Enterprise Solutions, Application Maintenance Services, Testing Services, IT Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing and KPO Services.
TAKE-GDM is supported by a combination of people, process, and competencies. Its infrastructure includes:
- Cost-effective servicing of global clients from 8 countries with 14 offices, using near-shore & off-shore delivery models
- State-of-the-art global delivery centers located at Chennai (India), Princeton (US), Austin-(US), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Muscat (Oman), Riyad (Saudi Arabia).
- Delivery & support centers across the globe to provide 24x7 services adopting the Follow-the-Sun development/service centers approach
- Client engagement models with TAKE in a variety of ways, starting from project specific assignments to strategic sourcing to dedicated offshore development / delivery centers to Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) models.
Application Management Services
Application Management Services (AMS) is one of the prime offerings of TAKE. This is a robust model to ensure a smooth transition from existing client teams to TAKE’s teams, without disrupting the business operations. The various phases of an AMS transition are depicted below:
- Discovery – Conduct interviews and systems study sessions with the customer to discover & document the business requirements
- Design – Design and develop the solution
- Delivery – Build and translate into code, the solution envisaged and designed in the earlier phases
- Delight – Evaluate the effectiveness of the solution delivered to the customer
Efficient and Effective Client Interfacing
TAKE has implemented a platform known as Global Delivery Portal (GDP), to enable collaboration among all stakeholders resulting in some of the following key benefits:
- A real-time web-based interface helps employees spread across globe to collaborate and also enables client interaction
- Acts as a knowledge base, a centralized information repository that promotes knowledge sharing
- Acts as a project repository and centrally manages project related documents and discussions