One of the biggest challenges that Life Sciences industry has is to be able to integrate the information silos that exist from Discovery through Clinical Development and Commercialization. IT teams are now actively trying to overcome this challenge by bringing in tools and technologies that will either replace or enhance the IT systems and also integrate well either natively or through enterprise wide integration frameworks.
- Ability to collect right and clean data, preferably in electronic format
- Improve capability to integrate internal, external and third party data and perform meaningful analysis
- Provide controlled data visibility and access to partners and other third parties
- Leverage technological advances and decrease IT support costs
- Simplify Clinical, Regulatory and Safety processes & systems
- Improve “Time-to-market”
TAKE understands the clinical data lifecycle quite well due to their extensive experience in working with global life sciences organizations and helping them with clinical data integration and standardization. Leveraging this experience and Oracle’s Health Sciences Suite we have developed ‘OneClinical’ service offering.
- PharmaReady, our flagship product for regulatory electronic document management (eDMS), electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) and electronic common technical document (eCTD) submissions provides the technology solution for regulatory space
- TAKE has SafetyReady™, an accelerated solution for implementation, upgrade and migration for Oracle’s Argus Safety Suite.
- TAKE also offers Argus in a hosted environment through its SafetyReady™ Cloud solution