One of the biggest challenges that Life Sciences industry has is to
be able to integrate the information silos that exist from Discovery
through Clinical Development and Commercialization. IT teams are now
actively trying to overcome this challenge by bringing in tools and
technologies that will either replace or enhance the IT systems and also
integrate well either natively or through enterprise wide integration
- Ability to collect right and clean data, preferably in electronic format
- Improve capability to integrate internal, external and third party data and perform meaningful analysis
- Provide controlled data visibility and access to partners and other third parties
- Leverage technological advances and decrease IT support costs
- Simplify Clinical, Regulatory and Safety processes & systems
- Improve “Time-to-market”
TAKE understands the clinical data lifecycle quite well due to their extensive experience in working with global life sciences organizations and helping them with clinical data integration and standardization. Leveraging this experience and Oracle’s Health Sciences Suite we have developed ‘OneClinical’ service offering.
- PharmaReady, our flagship product for regulatory electronic document management (eDMS), electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) and electronic common technical document (eCTD) submissions provides the technology solution for regulatory space
- TAKE has SafetyReady™, an accelerated solution for implementation, upgrade and migration for Oracle’s Argus Safety Suite.
- TAKE also offers Argus in a hosted environment through its SafetyReady™ Cloud solution
- Request for Info
- Request for Demo
- Schedule a Meeting
Social media is vital, and companies that don’t use it will get left behind.
"TAKE’s programming team has a fine balance of onshore and offshore resources. This gives us the ability to interact with local resources and still capitalize a global resource pool."
Director & Head of Programming,
Multinational CRO Organization
"We evaluated several Functional Service Providers in the last few years and chose TAKE. They quickly ramped up a dedicated team consisting of members with varied expertise. "
Executive Director (Statistical Reporting),
Multinational Biotech Company