Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework) is an end-to-end J2EE framework that simplifies application development and is the industry best practice for next-gen Front End application interface for browser and mobile based pages. Oracle ADF is built on Model View Controller (MVC) Design pattern and supports EJBs, Web Services, TopLink, Javabeans, POJO (Plain Old Java Objects), Portlets, CSV and XML files, Java Server Faces (JSF), ADF Task Flows, Struts with enhanced View layers like Swing, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Server Faces (JSF) and ADF Faces.
How Can TAKE Solutions Help?
- Strong Oracle ADF competency
- Team with rich experience in ADF development
- Implementation of next-gen MVC Architecture with desired selection of J2EE technologies
- Rapid development of applications
- Enhanced IDE with Browser and Mobile Support
- Building Rich User Interface
- Visual and declarative development experience
- Ready-to-use design patterns and Metadata-driven
- Provide the Gateway for Fusion Applications as it is built on Oracle Fusion Middleware technology