Strategy, Experience, Quality
Evolving economic climate and market conditions indicate that IT outsourcing and global sourcing are expected to grow consistently in the coming years*. With companies looking to work with partners, denominated as “outsourcing”, “collaboration”, or “strategic alliance” in order to avoid seeking capital, the global sourcing model is all set to facilitate this trend, by providing the necessary people, processes and tools.
With its impressive track record in this area, TAKE is strategically positioned to help its global clients succeed by helping them adopt its proven global sourcing strategies and unique global delivery models for improving productivity while optimizing costs.
- Faced with increasing complexities due to changing needs and reduced budgets, businesses often find that traditional solutions to challenges only serve to distract players from their core business strategies
- The current business scenario is towards, growing demand for 24 X 7 services with year on year cost benefits
How TAKE Can Help
- TAKE has the expertise and experience to manage an enabling infrastructure, applications and run outsourced operations for Enterprise and SME segments
- TAKE has the right models & methodologies aligned to global trends & best practices that provide the desired results to our business partners
- Typically, a saving of 30% to 40% can be achieved within a span of 2 to 3 years, of utilizing IT Services from TAKE owing to the freeing-up of existing resources to undertake higher value assignments
- TAKE has a proven track record of providing complete end-to-end solutions across various domains like Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Business Process Management, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Level offerings.
- TAKE’s Delivery Practices are aligned towards industry standards such as SEI-CMMi, PCMM, ITIL practice areas, across all lines of function